Sunday, April 17, 2011

reasons why I love being a girl


1. I can dress up with my friends no matter how old I am
2. I can talk about how attractive celebrities are and no one judges me for it
3. I can unashamedly love Taylor Swift
4. I can buy pretty underwear
5. I can wear skirts and high heels
6. I can giggle with my friends
7. I can cry at Disney movies and not be embarrassed
8. I can cuddle with other women
9. I get to do things like the sunshine box

2 comments:

sarahjobell said...

oh my, what's a sunshine box??? it sounds glorious. :)

Sara said...

well, I'm student teaching in a 5th grade all girls class. and every friday they draw a name out of the Sunshine Box. At the beginning of the year, every girl wrote something that they liked about all of their other classmates, so the Sunshine Box has all of these sweet things the girls have said about one another. It really just makes a girl's day when her name is drawn. It's one of the neatest ideas I've ever heard :)