Monday, May 23, 2011

anticipation.

Sometimes I think I enjoy looking forward to things just as much as I do actually experiencing them. Here are some people and places I'm excited about:

1. Tyler, Texas
I get to see my favorite boy this weekend, which is always fun :)

2. Wichita, Kansas
Wedding #3 for the Summer: Erin and Graham!

3. Pine Bluff, AR
I started scheduling swimming lessons for this summer. I already have about 4 planned and I can't wait to get started.

4. Chicago
Today I bought tickets for a music festival in Chicago during July... I'll be hearing Dave Matthews Band, Amos Lee, Ray LaMontagne, Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, and Blind Pilot, just to name a few :)
(confession.... I'm maybe more excited about this than anything else happening this Summer)

5. Hot Springs, Arkansas
The lake! (Hopefully) lots of weekends of tubing, swimming, and playing.



I. Can't. Wait.

:)


No comments: