Friday, September 9, 2011

decisions, decisions.

I decided today that


a) If I were to be magically given the song-writing ability of anyone in the world, it would be Sara Bareilles. She is the only artist I've listened to that can make me cry, laugh out loud, and be hopeful about love and life, all in one album.



b) If I had to eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be blueberry muffins. Hands down. Preferably the ones from Cafe on Broadway.



c) I love my job. I'm probably going to write something excessively long and heartfelt soon. So be pumped up for that.

3 comments:

sarahjobell said...

love sara's songs. she's just so quirky + witty. taylor swift comes in at a close second.

Anna Kate said...

I'm pumped for it. :)

also, blueberry muffins are very you.

Cheek.HM said...

I can't wait for the very long heart-felt post! We need to set up a phone date sometime soon.